Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Favorites: End of March

Since it is the end of the month, I thought I would change things up and talk about my favorites for the entire month, just not currently.

1.  Monthly link up love.  I feel like March was a good month for once a month link ups.  Per usual, I shared my March Goals for What's New?.  I loved the topic of March's Workin' It link up - Work / Home balance.  I think it's always interesting to hear how people handle things, especially on a daily type basis with work and home life.  Girl Chat was all about being lucky, and I went a little deep with sharing my love for my fam.  They really are great!  I always look forward to book reviews, so the second Tuesday of the month for Show Us Your Books is always a favorite day of mine.  My random topic for Tuesday Talk was all about packing trips for work travel, although really, they probably work for any travel!  And of course, things ended with What's Up Wednesday this week.  I always love putting those together!

2.  I was able to travel to sunny Florida with work, and while I was still getting over being sick and it was for work, so the days were busy, it was still so nice to be down there.  I totally understand the desire to retire there!

3.  Some of my favorite posts to read, I did myself this month - day in the life and a food diary.  What is it about people's everyday going ons that is so interesting?

4.  This one I haven't shared yet on the blog, but it is a total favorite.  Jackson (my nephew and godson) has started to say my name!  I actually heard it when I was there for my birthday.  He's so sweet and was saying mama, dada, grandma, grandpa, and Brian (his godfather) and lots of other words so I was beyond ready for him to start saying my name!  He says 'Em' and it kind of sounds like he is saying 'Em!' with an exclamation point which is the cutest thing.  I was on the phone with my brother not too long ago and he was like it's Auntie Em and in the background I could hear Jack say Em! again which just melted my heart.  

5.  My most favorite thing about March was my birthday.  My mom was kind enough to share my birth story, something I will definitely treasure, and then I just had a week long of celebrations (part 1, part 2).  Everyone says your 30's are the best, and the last few weeks have been great.  I feel like I received so much love from everyone, and am just truly appreciative!   

Linking up with AndreaApril, and Katie.             

17 comments:

  1. I'm with you - my favorite of this month was most definitely my birthday and so exciting that we both turned 30 a few days apart!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some fun posts this month for sure! SO FUN that Jack is saying your name..I'm sure I'm biased as a mom, but everything those little ones do is SO magical and special. And the day in the life posts really are the best..I think because this is such a curated space it's fun to see how people actually get through their days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you deserve so much love!! 30's are great! I love that Jackson has started to say your name, soooo sweet!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yours 30s are going to be great! Also yay for Jackson saying your name! Love that, I always melted whenever my best friend's little girl said my name. She is almost 5 now so I don't anymore but such a nice thing when they are first talking!

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. March has been a really great month for you! Love that your nephew is also saying your name! So sweet! Don't work too hard today!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so fun that he is starting to say your name!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 30's are definitely the best! And FL isn't just for retirees *wink*, we moved here at 27 years old and never looked back. Best decision ever! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo for your 30's! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday! What a great month for you especially with celebrating your Birthday! That is so cute he is starting to say your name. Little ones just have a special way of melting our heart. Enjoy your weekend :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a great birthday month! How sweet that Jack is saying your name now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I know that you are just smitten hearing Jackson say your name. How special.

    I hope that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shared my favorites for the whole month today too! I'm glad you had such a great birthday! :) That's really sweet your nephew is starting to say your name. I know it was cute to hear my oldest niece and nephew say mine!

    -Lauren
    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/monthly-wrap-up-top-five-march-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, March sounds like an amazing month for you. I hope April is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww how cute that your nephew says your name like that.
    my 30s started off pretty great too, here's hoping the rest of the year goes just as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a fabulous month and of course with your birthday being in March makes it even more special! Good to hear your 30s are off to a great start! I'm an advocate for the 30s being some of the best days of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so cute. I remember showing my sister that my girls can say aunt Ashley. That is sooo sweet. March has been good to you!

    ReplyDelete