February 2017 Goals:
1. Budget! Ooops - didn't do this one again! Maybe this month will be the month!
2. Make 3 'cookbook' recipes. I had plans to make three different cookbook recipes, but ended up only making one. Ina Garten's Crispy Mustard-Roasted Chicken was a definite winner and easy to boot! It took a little while to bake, but was really easy to whip up. I was able to find it online to share, and I definitely suggest giving it a go.
3. Clean up iPhone apps. Done! This took hardly any time at all - I was able to get rid of an entire 'app page' on my phone!
4. #14daysoflovephoto2017. I missed one day, but I still count it as a success! If you want to check out my posts, you can follow me at @emilyanndunham.
March 2017 Goals:
1. Budget! This WILL get done!
2. Schedule a dermatologist appointment. For some reason I hate making doctor appointments. It takes me forever to actually call and set up that first appointment. I know it's terrible and recently I found a few spots I want to get checked out. I know these types of things are no joke, so I want to make sure to get this done and out of the way ASAP!
3. Begin to organize. One of my New Year's Resolutions was organize everything. Usually when I get the itch, I just start right away. This time, I wanted to read a little bit about the best ways to get organized, and take my time, so this isn't something that I constantly feel like I need to do. But, this year is already flying by, so I need to get on it and get started. I plan to start with my clothes first, so as long as I get through some of them, I will count this as a success.
4. CELEBRATE! I am turning thirty this month! I feel like it's a great milestone, and I really want to live it up with little celebrations with my favorite people.
Linking up with Annie and Kristen.