Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekend Recap: Still Sick

Another short and sweet weekend recap, because guess what - I am still sick. 


I did have a quick outing Friday to Fleur de Chic for their second anniversary.  I picked up some little chicks and then a candle - fresh cut grass - which I feel like is perfect for the spring.  Like I mentioned before, they were offering wine and had cupcakes, which I did take as well.  Such a sweet little store, and I love that it is convenient to stop by to see what is new. 




Other than that, my weekend was pretty low key with only must-do errands.  I am thinking I should have heeded my mom's advance and gone to the doctor.  Fingers crossed this thing goes away sooner rather than later.


Linking up with Biana.

17 comments:

  1. Love cute little boutiques that offer yummy goodies like cupcakes! I hope you feel better soon! Lots of people at school have been sick and it tends to hang around for a week or two. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hope you're on the mend, soon! That candle sounds amazing--I love the scent of freshly cut grass. And the goodies look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to pick up some fun finds & take advantage of their birthday celebrations! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no I hope you feel better soon! Those goodies from that little store are adorable though-obviously I am now dreaming of a cupcake ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well shop sounds adorable! I hope this sickness buggers off soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Emily I'm so sorry that you're still not feeling well. I can't shake mine either!! Ugh! I'm on day 13 now and I'm SO miserable. I have an appointment with the allergist next week, but they said I'm not allowed to take any medicine leading up to it. I'm going to die without medicine! Gaaaahhhh. I hope you feel better soon, friend. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no feel better and please go to the Drs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo girl, I hope you start feeling better soon!! Glad you were able to head to the store for their anniversary and pick up some great things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I hope that you're starting to feel better because being sick is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sick too. I hope you get better soon. Love wine, cupcakes and candles. Perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are better! You should always listen to your momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh, hoping you feel better really quick! Being sick is just the pits, especially when it's on the weekend. Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sick too! Boo hoo! Feel better!

    www.shesleaninginblog.com

    ReplyDelete