Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Work Wear Wish List

With spring finally here, I feel like I need to do a little refresh on my work wardrobe.  These are a few things that have caught my eye.

Basketwear Collarless Blazer 

Primary Image of Basketweave Collarless Blazer

I feel like this would make a great addition to my wardrobe.  It would be perfect paired with dresses, or tops with a skirt or pants.  The color is fun and fresh - I really think it would work for all seasons!

Striped Eyelet Skirt 


How fun is this skirt?  It reminds me a little of one that Biana has shared, which I just loved.  The color is lovely and I feel like it would actually pair with a lot of items.  A crisp white top, dark chambray top, blouses, cardigans - you name it!

Crepe Shift Dress 


I love the simplicity of this dress.  The bright blue color is great, and I love that it has some type of a sleeve.  Dresses for work just are so easy, I am continuously looking for more to add to my collection.

Merino Scallop Crew 


I mentioned last Wednesday how I wore a new favorite outfit last week to work.  It was one of these sweaters (minus the scallop) with a pencil skirt.  I like how this sweater has the added detail of the scallop at the neckline.  The pink would be so pretty for the spring and summer, although you can't ever go wrong with navy, either.

Side note: I am looking for some new pencil skirts.  Just plain ones.  I used to get mine at The Limited, but since they are no longer, I am trying to decide where to try next.  Any suggestions?

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

18 comments:

  1. LOVE the eyelet skirt you found and the color is just perfect for spring and summer!! All these pieces are so great for work and if you go out after or on the weekends you can always dress them up or down!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt so much too!! And I loved the one Biana wore too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JCrew has fantastic pencil skirts! And I love that eyelet lace skirt!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am obsessed with all of this! That skirt is gorgeous and I love the color of that dress! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the eyelet skirt for spring! I'm currently trying to hold back on spending everything I have at Banana... so many fun spring things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome round up! Especially loving that shift dress and eyelet skirt, so pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blue dress! Would be fun to accessorize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love that eyelet skirt!! I think I may need that myself :) JCrew has had great skirts lately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That eyelet skirt is too cute! I grabbed the Harper pants at ON 30% off yesterday and am totally excited about them....definitely more work wear material than their typical pixie pants. I've had good luck with J. Crew and J. Crew factory for pencil skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything on your wish list-- the scallop crew looks so nice, and like you said would be so pretty with navy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that eyelet skirt! And I'm looking for a new pencil skirt too... let me know if you find any good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these! Makes me wish I needed to be more dressier at work but I work in a causal office part time and do hair the rest so yeah but I think you should get all of it because I don't need it and someone should have them haha

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness- that LOFT eyelet skirt is just too darn cute!!!! Love all your choices, but goodness I need that haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love that skirt! I've been feeling like I need to spice up my work wardrobe too, but we've switched to jeans/casual everyday and I'm having a hard time getting inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is beyond cute and perfect for spring! I really don't wear pencil skirts that much, but I love LOFT, so you could always see what they have there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want it all! But I love that eyelet skirt and that dress right after. perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete