Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites: Where I've Been

Hey all!  Long time, no blog.  That's a bit tongue in cheek because 3 days really isn't that long, but it's been quite awhile since I have taken a break that wasn't holiday related, so I feel like it is a bit long to me!

I have been MIA due to work and poor execution on my part.  I shared about how I plan my blog posts not too long ago, and I had totally planned posts for this week, but did not execute on them - I really need to get better about pulling things together over the weekend!  Work has been crazy and paired with work travel, I just had zero desire to look at my computer anymore than I had to.  I figured that not blogging would take something off my plate and maybe ease a bit of stress.  Since I thrive on a routine, I am not sure if that helped, but hey, I tried!  Anyways, it will be back to regularly scheduled posting next week - including a recap of my work trip to New York!

Happy Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Totally understandable girl - sometimes you just dont have the energy after doing real life and work throughout the week!! Hope you have a chance to recharge this weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! Sometimes a blog break is a nice thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same- I think I have at lest ten drafts that I've yet to finish 🙈 Eeeks. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a bad blogger this week too, don't worry it happens to all of us! Have a good weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you girl! Sometimes you just can't do any more computer time after a work week. Breaks are needed! Have a great weekend :-)

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see your three days and raise you three weeks! :) A break is nice and can do wonders for the blogger's brain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no fault in taking a few days off for a breather here and there-I think we all need to do it from time to time! I can't wait to hear about your work trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely understand. Some days I just can't look at the computer or my phone anymore. A nice little break is always a good thing. Enjoy your weekend and can't wait to hear about your NY trip! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I applaud you...by not blogging you helped me too! I'm so behind on reading all my faves. :) Hope you have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes blogging breaks are totally necessary! That's the best part of blogging as a hobby - it's there if you want to be creative and connect, but you can also put it on the back burner when necessary. :) Looking forward to hearing about your trip. New York is one of my favorite places! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad that you're okay! I almost texted you last night to see what was going on!! I'm glad everything is good. Try to get some relaxation in this weekend. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes we just need a break from blogging. Totally understandable!

    ReplyDelete